ESD-safe screwdriver set with telescopic bitholder and 24 different 4mm bits, especially for use in an ESD Protected Area (EPA) where static sensitive devices are being handled.
The disspative handle with a surface resistance of 106 - 109 Ohm is designed to discharge static charges safely and controled, according to ESD-standard EN61340-5-1.
The ClickStop ball clamp ensures a secure hold and of the bitholder that can slide in and out to set the needed shaftlength. A typical "one size fits all" screwdriver set.
The set is delivered in a practicle metal box.
This set contains:
► ESD-safe handle
► 4mm bitholder
- slotted head: 1,5x25 / 2,0x25 / 3,0x25 and 4,0x25
- philips head: PH000x25 / PH00x25 / PH0x25 and PH1x25
- HEX head: 0,7x25 / 0,9x25 / 1,3x25 / 1,5x25 / 2,0x25 / 2,5x25 / 3,0x25 and 4,0x25
- torx head: T3x25 / T4x25 / T5x25 / T6x25 / T7x25 / T8x25 x T9x25 and T10x25
7000EB26ESD | Screwdriver bit set | 26 pcs | ESD-safe.
- Brand: Wiha
- Product Code: 7000EB26ESD
- Availability: Pre-Order