ESD-safe mini electric screwdrivers for "low torque" applications as smartphones and tablets.. Equipped with a maintenancefree brushless motor. Also suitable for cleanroom use. The precision shut-off clutch provides a repeatability of ≤ ± 5%.
- ergonomic start/stop levercontrol
- torque range: 0,01 - 0,147 Nm
- rotation speed Hi / Lo: 280 / 200 rpm
- standard 100% ESD-safe housing
- easy to reach top-mounted reverse button
- bit holder accepts 4mm round winged bits (2 included)
- this tool is fully CE/RoHS compliant
There is also a faster version available with a speed of 1000 / 700 rpm (see model ESL210-ESD). Delivery includes controller, 2m tool cable, torque sleeve and two bits PH0 and PH00.
|Bithouder||4mm round winged|
|Start / Stop||Lever start|
|Toerental||Hi / Lo: 280 / 200 rpm|
|Torque bereik||0,01 - 0,147 Nm|
ESL210S-ESD + BECT200 | Mini brushless electric screwdriver | 0,01 - 0,147 Nm | 4mm bitholder | slow version
- Brand: Delta Regis
- Product Code: ESL210S-ESD + BECT200